Monday, February 14, 2005

I'm baaa--aaack!

Finally, I am moved, sort of unpacked and hooked up to the internet. I may not have my have everything done, but my I have my priorities...internet, coffee pot, cable, kitchen, place to sleep...not necessarily in that order. I will definitely be posting more frequently now that I have a reliable connection to the internet.

Let me begin by saying a big congrats to Howard Dean! I heard his speech this weekend on C-SPAN Radio and it was great. I think we Democrats can expect great things from him and his leadership of the party. I know that I hope he can keep the dems on message and united. We really need to stand up for our values and not be cowed by the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

« Liberal Blogs »
Blogarama - The Blog Directory this is a Proud Liberal Site